About the Patient Participation Group (PPG)
Greystoke Surgery have a very active PPG which consists of a group of volunteer patients, the practice manager and GP Partner who meet six times per year to discuss the services on offer, and advise how improvements can be made for the benefit of patients and the practice. Our ultimate aim is to strengthen the relationship between patients and the practice which is critical in providing modern, high quality services.
If you are interested please contact our practice manager Jennifer Dollman at the surgery on 01670 511393 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Ensure that the practice is aware of how services provided could be more responsive to patient’s needs.
- Carry out surveys and provide information on topics that may help the effective management of the Practice.
- Offer suggestions to the practice on ways to raise public awareness of the services and facilities available.
- Support the Practice in its dealings with other organisations and key partners, e.g., Pharmacies, the Local Authority etc.
- Respond to questions raised by the practice about the potential impact of service changes on patients.
Our Terms of Reference is attached for more information: Greystoke PPG – Terms of Reference October 2023
Patient Participation Group Minutes